- Do you wish your Team Members where more Engaged?
- Do you need more committed and capable leaders on your team?
- Do you wish you had a step by step approach for resolving conflict respectfully?
- Would you love to get to the root and change limiting beliefs that may be holding you and your team back?
This workshop is designed for MLM Leaders who are looking for positive tools to motivate, encourage and empower their teams. This workshop will help you create a team culture of engaged, empowering, encouraging and vulnerable leaders who have the skills to solve problems together without shaming or blaming. This workshop is delivered through experiential activities that reach the heart to inspire deeper understanding and change.
Where do we first experience leadership? For better or worse, it happens at home. And where do parents learn to lead? From their parents, of course. We tend to recreate that which we experience, or we decide to do the opposite. In this workshop you will have the opportunity to examine your leadership style and to develop positive tools for encouraging and empowering your team. These are not just tools for leadership, they are tools you can apply to every area of your life.
In this workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Create an empowering team culture that values deferring perspectives and strengthens
- Engage team players who don’t follow through
- Develop capable, committed and confident leaders
- An 8-step plan for effective Team Meetings that create connection, help you focus on solutions together and choose ideas that are respectful and encouraging to everyone
- Get to the root of limiting beliefs for yourself and your team to create change
Sarah Joseph is a Positive Discipline Trainer, an Empowering People in the Workplace Facilitator, an MLM Leader and a Mom. Sarah has spent the last decade helping parents develop leadership skills for their families through experiential workshops based on the work of Alfred Adler and Rudolf Dreikurs. Sarah is now sharing these skills through experiential workshops for MLM Leaders who want to create a team culture of respect and empowerment. Participants love the experiential activities because they inspire deeper understanding and change.
|Double Down||4 hours||$700|
|Deep Dive||8 hours||$1500|